martes, abril 29, 2014

Forever love

A friend of mine has recently updated his Facebook status thanking a lot of people who helped him through his career. This friend's name is Alex.
I once wrote about him in this blog. And as far as I can remember, I would write about how much I missed and loved him.
As I was reading his post, I remembered all of the conversations we had and how, as we both made mistakes, our relationship changed. This reminds me how people can be so close and so far at the same time.
Something I have never shared before is that he encouraged me to move forward in every aspect of my life. I actually started this blog after him; here I could share all of what I was not brave enough to tell others.
Through the years I discovered that I really loved him, and even if we were apart, I was able to understand him as I have never done before with any other person. He was my first and, certainly, the last person I have loved with all my body, soul and mind.
I also understood that relationships can become as difficult as we let them. I must admit I felt miserable after we were not together and he started dating other girls. Then I got that love is not about being with that person for the rest of your life; but about let them grow and go away for their best if that is what they wish.
I hope that he will be happy today and every single day of his life. I also hope that the girl that he chooses will only make him happy. I hope I can find love as I first felt for him and I keep feeling.
Only hope is what I have now. In the end, do we really know what love is? Perhaps I have found an answer.
My current dating status: single & happy.

No hay comentarios.: