martes, mayo 20, 2014

People on Tumblr are nice

A nice girl shared this with me:

Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers (not back to me, of course). Thinking good thoughts about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so give it a go, for the sake of spreading positivity!

So my answer was:


Ok... here we go:
1. I can really focus on my goals and even if I am dying in the inside, I get shit done!
2. I know how to cook delicious & healthy food and it is actually smth I really enjoy. 
[I got blocked in this part, I keep on thinking. God this is hard!]
3. I am a strong pillar to friends and family; they know they can count on me any time. 
[Got blocked again...]
4. I have very good memory so I can recall people's names/faces, things I read/see/listen, places I have been, how to get somewhere, etc. easily. 
5. I am great in learning languages. (I hope not to sound arrogant or smth similar, but right now I speak and write in English, Spanish, French; I speak daily Italian, a little Chinese, some words in German/Serbian/Lebanise and I am learning Russian). 
Thank you for sharing this with me :3 I loved it ^^

No hay comentarios.: